Wednesday, October 31, 2012

Drum roll please...the total is...

Well, we have made it to the end of October and I know that for me, it flew by faster than expected.  I guess that is just another sign of getting older - you could tell me that it is still August and I just might believe you.  Time seems to just slip by in the blink of eye, which means I need to make even more of an effort to enjoy things in life so I don't miss them!



I always enjoy seeing that my blog has another view or that a particular post is popular, but this past month, it has been extra rewarding to watch your comments and shares come through as I aimed to raise both breast cancer awareness and funds to support the cause.



 Here is what we ended up with:
- Seven comments on the blog post "Keep Calm and Fight On"
- Ten shares, likes or posts from Facebook

Overall, based on the deal I originally proposed, this would mean that I would be donating a total of $17.  There is just something about even numbers, so I will gladly be rounding up that number to an even $20.  Sure, $20 is not tons of money, but just think, it is $20 more than would have been donated if it wasn't for your words, your clicks, and your posts.  How easy was that?


Thank you to everyone who shared my post, especially those who maybe I haven't talked to in a while, but felt it was worth taking the leap to share anyway.  Thanks to those who I don't even know, but were willing to share my story.  Of course, thanks to everyone for your warm, loving, funny, supportive comments on the blog!

Until next time, FIGHT on...
Maggie

No comments:

Post a Comment