Saturday, November 3, 2012

Falling Back

What are you going to do with your extra hour of time this weekend as we "fall back" for daylight savings?  If you are anything like my friend Stephanie, you will probably be using it to work on some project in your house or for some craftiness as you turn something that was outdated and old into something fresh and fun. 

Stephanie's blog, Sandpaper and Glue, features the projects that keep her and her fiance Matt busy as they continue to settle into their first home that they purchased last year.  I always read along loving all of the ideas she comes up with and being secretly super jealous of her mad skills!


Another reason that I like to follow her blog and another reason that I am proud to call her a friend - I love seeing updates about her dog Dutch who was rescued through the Lucky Lab Rescue last year!  Look at those ears!


Stephanie is hosting a fun giveaway on her blog through this Monday.  Want to know what the prize is going to be and where it is coming from?  Well, I've got the answer for you!  I recently opened my etsy shop, The Muddy Paw, which features healthy and homemade treats for pups.  I really enjoy making special dog bones and treats for my dog Murphy and realized that I could take it a step further by starting my own little business venture.  Check out my shop and let me know what you think!

Also, when you read Stephanie's post about the giveaway, you can learn about how your purchase of Muddy Paw treats can actually help other dogs at Lucky Lab Rescue who have not yet found their forever families, but are certainly in the best hands possible until then.


Want your shot at winning some treats for your four-legged friend?  Find out how to enter Stephanie's giveaway here!

Until next time, travel on...
Maggie

No comments:

Post a Comment