Tuesday, March 11, 2014

Kinda Random...

As much as I have neglected my own blog in recent months, I have kept up on reading my favorite blogs every day. Recently, I was reading a post by Amanda over at oh my little dears about her day of small, random acts of kindness.  She and a friend taped a $2 dollar bill to the ground, wrote "A Treat For You" in chalk near by, and even sprinkled some star confetti for good measure.  Next, they sat back, waited, and watched.  The story of what happened next is pretty interesting, so check it out!

Read the post here

Her post inspired me to want to do something as well. I think I've decided that I'll start simple with buying a coffee for the next car in the Dunkin Donuts drive-thru this week and build from there. Have you ever done a random act of kindness? Did you stick around to see what happened?

Until next time, travel on...
Maggie

No comments:

Post a Comment